Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Week 2 (May 20, 2014)

Hola everyone!!
 this past week has been great!! I love my companion and my district!! We all get along very well! This week Elder Bednar came and spoke to us at the MTC!! It was crazy! I was kind of taken back when I saw him! It was awesome, he told us to ask him any questions and he would answer it to the best of his abilities. He is an amazing man and I know he was called of God to be an Apostle. We still have been trying to improve our spanish day by day, and i think i have been improving a ton! I am glad everything is going well back home, I love getting the Dear Elder notes everyday, keep them coming! I still have been working hard everyday and enjoy doing the Lords work! We are teaching two new investigators, who are Fulgencio and Alan. Hopefully by the end of the week we can get a baptismal date! By the way, I was thinking about that 3 point shot against Rio the other day! By far the best shot ever! These two weeks have not been the easiest, but it has been fun and nice being with a great District who all have the same goal! Today, we went to the Temple again which is always great and we got to get some burgers and Jamba Juice! I love you all, please send me more letters, I really love it when i get letters, it makes my day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment