Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 3 (Mat 27, 2014)

Dallen Eddenfield
To Me

Today at 1:04 PM
Hey mom and dad!!! Im glad things are going well!! I wish i could be there with the family!! I love to see daddy and brayden!!! he is so cute!! I also love the color of the door, it looks great!!!!! I am happy for Cody getting his license! Tell him not to drive too fast haha! It did feel weird not going to santa cruz this year but in 2 we can go again! This week has been great! My lessons are getting better and better and I can understand more and more and communicate super well! i dont really even need to speak english! We just started TRC where we teach random people and we dont know anything about them! This time we couldnt teach though because our investigator didnt show up so we sent an email and set up another appointment tomorrow! My district is super cool and we all cant wait to get out of here and actually get in the field! I cant tell you how excited I am for Brennan to be here! I found out the day i fly to argentina i can call home for a few hours! I loved the package this week and everyone loved the cookies and i love eating the queso con chips! Thank you! I eat soo much here, im sure you can see how ive gained weight from my pictures haha! I wish i could have some real salsa! I told my district how good your salsa is and how I literally drink it! Thank you for telling people to write me I really do love it! keep telling more i love hearing from everyone! Tell josh from sub depot i miss having the whistle stop and that he better be ready for when i get back home! Thank you for the advice daddy I am doing my best! The scriptures have been a help! Yesterday in my lesson i recited the first vision in spanish and is was pretty cool. I am still in the process of memorizing more sctiptures but i think that one is super powerful for investigators to hear and then they want to try for themselves and see what is the true church. I love you and cant wait to email you again on Tuesday! I look forward to it!!!
PS i have been balling it up on the court! we got a new district on wednesday and they have one baller so it has been pretty fun!

I forgot my camera so i will come back later today and email you the pictures from this week and today! LOVE YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment