Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week 4 (June 3, 2014)

Week 4!! This week went by fast!! I havent really done anything different this week, we have been teaching a ton and have been trying to get better with the language still!! Congratulations on the anniversary you guys are the best!! Im glad everyone back home is doing well!! I can teach lessons now without having any notes with me which is pretty cool!! I leave on the 16th and hopefully we will get our travel plans on Friday! Only 2 weeks left in the MTC and it has been fun! I love to sing to the investigators because it invites the spirit a ton, and they love it! I have started working out again and im so sore!! There is also new Elders and Sisters coming tomorrow so we will have 8 new missionaries in our zone!! I am Stoked! I absolutely loved the brownies you sent, they were super good! Thank you for sending me so much love cousins! I will send my letters back soon! I have been craving some of Dads salsa! One of our investigators is names Ivelisse and she has such a strong accent it is so hard to understand but we always feel the spirit in the room as we teach! I am still loving my companion and my district also! We are going to be sad leaving each other in the next two weeks. Those pictures are awesome that you put up in the living room, and Brayden is always looking cute as ever! I cant believe he is gonna be walking soon!! I will keep everyone in my prayers and keep me in yours!! I love you all!!! Hope this week is the best week ever!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment