Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week 5 (June 10, 2014)

HOLA!
How is everyone today!? This week has been great, I cant believe I have less than a week left in the MTC!!! This p-day has been great, we have been maximizing our time! This week we have gotten new elders who are awesome and are gonna be serving in the mission next to me! One of the elders is going to be playing basketball for UVU when we get back and it has been fun playing with him! I am super excited for my cousin to be out here!! Thank you for sending me the packages they were much needed! My Spanish is super good now! Our teachers are super amazed because we have gotten through the Spanish book one week sooner than we were supposed to and so this week we are just learning whatever we need! I cant wait to actually be out in the field and talk to the people, I know its not going to be easy, but I always got the Lord by my side!  Monday,we leave at 6 in the morning and go to salt lake for the airport, and im then we will fly to Georgia and have a long layover! The MTC has been an awesome experience and I have learned so much and i am excited to have my own investigators and see their changes!! Thank you everyone for your support, I love you guys!!! Hope this week is the best week ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment