Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 12, 2015

Hello!!!! Wow this week was crazy!!! I am going to be transferred and
will be leader of the zone!!!! I am a little nervous but I know I will
do well!! I have an American companion and he also served in my first area
when I first got to Argentina!!!! I am excited!! My zone inst very big
but I heard the area is super good and that my compànion is too!!! My
comp right now is going to stay here another transfer and he will be
with an American also!! I guess in my new area the missionaries get
fat!! hahah! Maybe I will gain some weight! I am very sad to leave
here and I know that the members will be too! I am glad that on Sunday,
Rumi finally had her boyfriend come to church and he loved it!! I gave
the gospel class and gave a talk without having to prepare anything
lol!! I am very grateful for the opportunity I have to be a zone leader
and help other missionaries out!! Right now I feel horrible have the
worst headache I have ever had in my life and I feel week so I am
sorry I am not writing very much! Hopefully next week I will be
recovered and will have the strength to write more!!! I love that
Kayden is lightning it up with his poop!! He is awesome!!! I hope you
have a safe week and keep me in your prayers so that I can do well as
a zone leader please!! This is also the first time Elder Nielsen and I
are being split up!!! We are very sad but hopefully we will be comps
one day in the future!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS BE SAFE!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment