Monday, August 25, 2014

Argentina Week 10 (August 25, 2014)



Hello everybody!!!! I am very sorry I don’t have much time to write
this week, but I am doing well!! We had a good week!! This week we
have been trying hard to find more and more people to teach and I feel like it was another building week for us! This week I had the
opportunity to go on splits with Elder Nielsen who only has 4
weeks in the mission!!! And he is like my best friend!!! We killed
it!!! We actually did better than our trainer’s haha and got 2 fechas for baptism!! It was so awesome and we were confident in teaching and everything went soooo smoothly!! It was only for a day, but I would really like to do it again!! Yesterday at church was a little let down cause some of the people in our group went out of town and we literally had 6 people in the meeting but it was all good!!! I teach classes of English every Wednesday and we have been starting to teach the kids and they have been starting to come to church which is awesome!! Also today was awesome cause I went to the waterfalls!!!!! One of the 7 wonders of the world!!!! It was absolutely crazy!!!! There were some Americans there too and it was fun to talk to them in English!! I love you guys sooooo much and I am sorry I don’t have time to respond but I will next week!!! I love everyone!!!! I am very sorry I don’t have much time to write but I love you guys soo much! Ohhh and I got to talk to Elder Thomas this week!!!!!!! It was amazing to hear his voice!!!! I really want to see him!!! I am very sorry mom this old computer doesn’t read the camera I think I need to send the pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment