Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 7 in Argentina (August 4, 2014)



Hello everybody!! I just want to say I love everyone! This week was
good! So this Wednesday we got a call from the Mission President and he wanted to
talk to me. He told me that he wanted me to come to Posadas and
talk at a Youth Conference in the United States on Skype! I was super
nervous, there were about 80 or 90 people there and it was for an East
Coast youth conference! I talked about the realities of the mission and what I have
learned in my short time here. I was really nervous but I got through it. I spoke about you guys too and how you should never take your family for granted.  It was awesome and I was glad to have the opportunity to share with the youth! Also the next day was a
wedding ceremony for one of the members in our ward and I had to
prepare something to speak at that ceremony also! Then on Sunday someone told
my companion and I that we are teaching  Sunday school like 30 seconds
before it started! This week was a little difficult and busy and I am very tired but it
was a great experience! We are planning on baptizing the wife who just
got married to one of the members on the 16th! Also on the 16th we
have Paulina and Mirta who want to get baptized! One thing I’d like to share is a
 scripture that has helped me. Alma 26:12. Without the lord
I am nothing. That is a true statement! I hope everybody has an amazing
week!! I really love everyone more than you’ll ever know!
Love, Dallen







No comments:

Post a Comment