Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014

Hello everybody!!!!!!! This week was a good week for us here in
Paraguay! We have been working hard here and trying to find more and
more people to teach! We talked to this one investigator who is very
spiritual and she told us this week that she had fasted for 40
days!!!..... hahaha I was very surprised when she just told us that
lol! We have been working well with the less actives and had some at
church yesterday!!! They told us they felt very good to be back in
church and feel the spirit!! My companion and I gave a class on Sunday
to all the investigators and it went really well!! We talked about the
church and how it was restored and how it is still the same today, as
to when Jesus came to earth and established his church! There are
still a bunch of less actives who say they will come to church but
haven't come yet. but it is all good cause if we keep exciting them to
come they will have a change of heart and come again!! We were going
to have a baptism this week but we had to change the date cause of a
few problems but next week we could have it!! My comp and I are doing
well and are trying really hard to keep things moving forward here in
the ward! The primary program was yesterday and it was sooo cute!!! I
gotta say though the ones back home are better! hhaha! One thing I
have been working on this week is trying to develop more Christ like
attributes because Jesus was the perfect example for us and we should
be trying everyday to be better as people! Once we do this, we will
progress everyday and we will see a change within ourselves! One thing
I have been loving while reading the scriptures is how much of a boss
Jesus was and how He was with the people! Also if we are doing little
things everyday, other people will see our light and will want to have
a change too!!  love you guys soooo much and I hope everyone has a
safe week!!! I am starting today to learn a lot of Portuguese! I have
already learned a good amount in guarani! it is soooo hard to speak it
though!!!! I love you guys!!!!! Please be safe!!!! Happy
Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more grateful for you and for
everything you have done for me! The family is the most important
thing in life! I love you more than anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment