Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015













Hello!!!!!!!  I am on my way to my first consejo meeting in Argentina for all
 the leaders in the mission with the President!!!!  Today we had a
 meeting with the assistants and I did a practice lesson in front of everyone
 teaching a lesson with my companion!  I was a little nervous because they put us on the spot we were
 teaching one of the assistants!! Haha I don’t have long to write because we
 are with all the leaders. I hope I will be able to send my recordings later!
My week was great!! We had a good week! I had some investigators come to church
 but our baptism fell through this week (Neilda), :( she had to move back to her family’s home in another city :( Also I was going to baptize an investigator for the sisters
 and that fell through also, he needs more time to prepare :( Satan is
 working hard here! He won’t win though! We are staying positive!
We are in Argentina now!!! I saw my old zone leader and he told
 me that the people in my first area still miss me!!!! We are going to stay with the assistants tonight! I hope I will see them again!! I hadn’t seen them in like 5 months!!! It was so awesome!! I will see
 them tomorrow at the real meeting too!!!!
I saw one of my favorite companions, Elder Averett!!!!!! My first companion is
 in Paraguay now!! I’ve got to go, sorry this is so short this week.  I think we are going to go to a FHE tonight!!
I love you guys soooo much and please be safe this week I
need to go now:(( I hope you have an amazing week and I love you!!! Thank you for all the
pictures!!!!!
Elder Eddenfield

No comments:

Post a Comment