Monday, July 7, 2014

Argentina Week 3 (July 7, 2014)

Thank you mommy and daddy, I have felt the love this week, i am just
trying one day at a time! This week was good but it rained a lot and
when it rains not a lot of people want to come outside, and we only
had one family at church on Sunday. We only have Sunday school for
the first hour and sacrament meeting for the second hour! I have a
picture of the church, it is a little salon! Me and my companion are
getting along well and my Spanish is slowly improving! My companion
 said one night i talked in my sleep in Spanish!! I am so
excited for Jonah and Summer! That is awesome dad that you and Jonah
went to the temple together! This week I have really been trying to
get the three languages down! Portuguese and Spanish are similar but
the other is nothing like Spanish or anything i have heard of! To say
how are you is vy shin dadera! hahah it is crazy! I am learning little
bits of it but don't have any books or things to study for it. Today
was fun we went to El Dorado and played volleyball with our zone and
another zone! We have a basketball in our apartment and these past
Pdays i have played a little bit! I don't like wearing my basketball
shoes because the ground is red and makes everything red that touches
it! We have a few potential baptisms these next few weeks one whose
name is Paulina and she is 14 and has came to church and is interested
but we still need to get her mom to attend! Also we have Sabrina,
Martina, and Ybonna who are all sisters and are interested and all
might be baptized the 26th of this month! I wanna say happy birthday
Kyle and Mommy and Brayden!!! I hope that you guys have the best
birthday ever!!! I love you guys sooooooo much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment