Monday, July 21, 2014

Argentina (Week 5) July 21, 2014



I love you guys!!!! This week was a lot better as far as our
investigators and getting people excited for church!! We did not have
any baptisms and Ybonnas mother said we can’t come to their home
anymore, but that is okay because I know Ybonna wants to be baptized
and just needs some time! We have 14 new investigators and we have 3
that are super capo! (cool) the mom and two daughters are preparing
for the 16 de August and I think I already mentioned one of their
names a few weeks ago, but their names are Paulina, Yasmila, and
hermana Mirta who is the mother. We are still trying to find a way to
talk with the husband but he is never there or when we come he always
leaves! We had 5 investigators at church and they loved it. I forgot
we actually have Fabian, and Daniel and his family who want to be
baptized on the 16th too so the next few weeks should be great! I hope
my companion and i can have another transfer here cause this is a
great place!! We have been trying to strengthen the members too and
things have been going well! I love you guys and I hope you have a
great week!!! I am glad everything is doing great and I love seeing the
pictures of the house i want to see more!! I LOVE YOU








No comments:

Post a Comment